UPDATED Super Nutrition Academy Review
Less than an Hour Per Week to Completely Understand and Master your Nutritional Intake? Well, that’s what Yuri Elkaim is Claiming You’ll Learn with His Revolutionary 12 Month Course Super Nutrition Academy….
Let’s be serious for a moment. We get bombarded from every angle with the latest ‘fad’ eating crazes. From “grazing” to “fasting” : “protein” to “carbs” – it’s not surprising that many of us don’t have a clue what really is the best and healthiest diet to eat. So now that Yuri Elkaim has jumped on the nutrition bandwagon with his 12 month, 1 hour a week learning strategy, you’ll excuse us if we approach it with a healthy dose of skepticism.
But, fair’s fair, after all. So we’ve attempted to put our cynicism to one side and give the guy the benefit of the doubt when reviewing his product. Read on to discover our no holds barred Super Nutrition Academy review.
What do you get for your money?
Well, we do like the fact that Super Nutrition Academy is provided in different learning formats – that’s a big plus. We all have preferential ways of taking in information, so it’s nice to receive the course in video, audio and text form. That way you can learn in your favored manner – and perhaps utilize more than one of the formats.
The course itself consists of 12 modules, each taking a month to complete and consisting of one lesson per week that will take up 30-60 minutes of your time.
- Module #1 – The Fundamentals of Energy Nutrition and Carbohydrates. Starting with the basics – how nutrition provides energy and the way nature provides this to us. Here you’ll learn the difference between “good” and “bad” carbs, and those deadly sugars that you should keep well away from.
- Module #2- Protein. Pretty much as the title suggests – here you learn about different qualities, sources and digestibility of the various protein food sources. You’ll also discover the dangers of high protein diets, and the direct link between muscle building and protein.
- Module #3 – Fats. No – it’s not a dirty word, because certain fats are essential for good health. You’ll discover the truth behind many commonly believed fat myths, understand the truth about cholesterol, along with the effects of high fat diets on your body composition.
- Module #4 – Vitamins and Minerals. Not only does this section cover the essential human need for various vitamins and minerals, but also the dangers of having too much or too little. It also covers the difference between gaining these from the foods you eat or from diet supplementation.
- Module #5 – Digestion, Elimination and Intestinal Healthy. Because it really is a case of “healthy on the inside, healthy on the outside!”
- Module #6 – Immunology, Allergies and Disease. With so many people suffering from nutrition based health conditions, this essential section will tell you all you need to know about the direct relationship between your diet and various auto-immune conditions and allergies.
- Module #7 – How to Heal and Prevent Disease and Become Your Doctor. OK, you won’t suddenly become an MD. overnight, but this section covers great ways to diagnose and heal your own health conditions. It also covers other essential nutrition protocols to combat various 21st century illnesses and diseases.
- Module #8 – Weight Loss, Metabolism and Hormones. Not just your regular information, but specifically targeted to help you understand the difference between men and women, and how today’s man differs from those in the past.
- Module #9 – The Dark Side of Food. And how the food industry tricks us into believing we’re eating healthily when we’re not.
- Module #10 – Detoxification, Fasting and Life Extension. This module goes deeper into such aspects as heavy metal toxicity, fasting, fat loss and whether cellular detoxification really is the “cure-all” it’s said to be.
- Module #11 – Mind-Body Connection and Behavioral Change. Delve into your inner psyche and understand how your own self-image can affect how efficiently your body heals. This section also covers food addictions, and how the correct diet can actively fortify your brain.
- Module #12 – Super Foods, Super Nutrients and Natural Remedies. Exactly as it sounds – learn all about the best foods you can and should be eating on a regular basis.
Who is it for?
Super Nutrition Academy is aimed at those health-conscious individuals who really want to understand more about nutrition. In fact, if you’re the type of person who not only likes to be told what you should eat for good health, but the reason why, then this is a course aimed directly at you.
But as well as those who want to eat their way to good health, we think that Super Nutrition Academy is ideally suited to those who work in the fitness industry – either as a professional or an enthusiastic amateur. Because we all know that diet is as important (or even more so), than the exercise that you do. For the very best and most rapid results, exercise combined with the correct nutrition can lead to almost miraculous body shape changes – something that every fitness instructor, personal trainer or anyone whose job it is to get others into condition needs to know about.
Who is Yuri Elkaim?
Yuri is a health guru with over 13 years of clinical experience working with clients and their nutritional needs. Every aspect of Super Nutrition Academy is backed up with the latest in scientific research, and he’s taken college and doctorate level learning and chopped it up into bite sized, understandable chunks for the regular lay-person to be able to understand.
He’s backed by some of the most well-known names in the world of fitness, including Dave Ruel and Jeff Anderson, along with a whole bundle of medical doctors who advocate the information contained in Super Nutrition Academy.
- Super Nutrition Academy is simple to understand. By providing scientifically proven information in everyday language, you don’t need to enroll on a science course just to be able to understand what on earth the course is talking about.
- This really is a “stripped bare” look at nutrition. There’s absolutely no bull**** about telling you the truth about the food industry. In fact, the truth is actually pretty scary – and once you’ve completed this course you’ll never approach grocery shopping in the same way again.
- Combine the information you’ll learn in Super Nutrition Academy with a decent exercise regime, and be prepared to see your results sky rocket to levels you wouldn’t believe possible.
- Whilst it takes a year to complete, you don’t have to sacrifice hours of your precious spare time each month to carry out the work required in each module.
- By providing the course in text, audio and video format, it covers everyone’s favorite method of learning. You can even listen in the car or on your iPod on the way to work.
- OK – if we have to by hyper-critical here, Super Nutrition Academy simply covers the “whys and wherefores” of nutrition. It’s not a cooking or recipe course – but you’re not going to buy it for that, in all honesty.
- But the real “con,” if you can consider it that, is how the food, health and diet industry has been conning people for years. If you religiously shop for “the healthy option” each week, be prepared to be horrified at what you’ve been putting into your body. You’ll never eat so-called diet food again…
The Bottom Line
Well, considering we were expecting Super Nutrition Academy to be re-hash of old news, simply in a different format, let’s say that we’re pleasantly surprised by what we’ve seen. In fact, we’ll go as far as to say that our cynical mind-set has been completely pushed to one side, because this really is a nutritional education that everyone should know.
In fact, we’ll be pretty sure that the food industry as a whole will be hoping that this is one program that doesn’t go viral – because if it does, they’ll probably be a riot. Not only will this help you to look better, feel better and get into shape faster, but eating correctly (really correctly, not food industry correctly) could really be the answer to some of the modern day ailments that afflict so many people today.
Well done, Yuri – for letting the cat out of the bag…